Nowadays, marketing is no longer about TV and radio commercials, it takes place in the virtual world we all live in. Social media managers understand this and know how to stimulate interest and reach people. They can bring you 1000 likes before you even ask for them. They manage online communities on several media such as Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Google+, blogs and forums.
What they do:
- Create and post unique content for various social networks
- Monitor and respond to online discussions
- Develop strategies for the company’s social media presence
What is needed to be a good Social media manager?
- Excellent language skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of different social networks
- Strong creativity