The AD Team Lead is part of the team’s leadership and is considered a technical professional within the organization. As such, the Team Lead coordinates and provides schedules, trainings, and tasks based on clients’ requests. He or She is responsible for the project organization and implementation, and he handles project-related responsibilities such as reporting.
- Active/Passive supervision
- Communication with client
- Training and coaching
- Administrative work (schedules, reports, analytics)
- Skills in customer relations, business, and self-management.
- Strong observational, analytical, and detail oriented skills.
- Proactive completion of tasks and adequate escalation of issues.
- Strong problem solving and leadership.
- Excellent organization and decision making skills.