As they get more complete and diverse, video games also tend to become more complex and gamers need help managing various issues. This is exactly the customer support agent’s role. They are the link between gamers and developers. They interact with gamers regarding all the inquiries they have about the game and assist developers by forwarding important information to them regarding ongoing issues.
What they do:
- Answer gamers’ questions and inquiries about the games
- Provide live chat or email support
- Report incidents to developers
What is needed to become a Customer Support Agent?
- Excellent linguistics skills
- Good gaming experience
- Be patient, attentive and positive
- Be able to strictly follow company policies and procedures